Each Returning OL will have the opportunity to:
- Be a mentor and role model to the new OLs.
- Support our social media efforts via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Setup Harris/Millis before new OLs arrive and help welcome the new Orientation Staff
- Assist with the "little move" of training supplies from the Davis Center to Harris/Millis.
- Help create positive group dynamics, as well as plan and organize social activities to which all OLs are invited.
- Meet with new OLs and assist them with their personal and professional goal setting.
- Be a duck! Teach and role model the FISH! Philosophy. Get fired up for each session!
Please Note: Returners move into Harris/Millis on Saturday, May 18th for Prep & Training.
In addition, the following tasks will be assigned to 1 or more returner OL:
- Teach the OLs how to create amazing & educational bulletin boards.
- Explain and role model how to present a creative OL Report.
- Present the FISH philosophy during training and implement it throughout Orientation.
- Plan training activities, pump-ups, team building surprises, O-Staff Banquet, and more!
- Assist with OL meals (ordering, pick up, cleaning & breakdown, etc.).
- Provide support with audio-visual equipment and troubleshooting.
- Coordinate programs and tasks for Prep Day, Early Arrival, and Block Party.
- Golf Cart Privileges!