WHAT IS A CATCARD?
- It is the UVM ID card
- It is the meal plan card
- It is library borrowing and access
- It is residence hall access
- It is used for the laundry facilities
- It is fitness facility access
- It is athletic event access
- It is GMT bus access
- It is CAT$cratch (Pre-paid Debit Account)
WHAT IS CAT$CRATCH?
- It is a pre-paid debit account
- It is fast, safe and convenient
- It is no monthly bills or fees
- It is easy to check your balance and history
- It rolls over each semester and year to year
WHERE CAN YOU USE CAT$CRATCH?
- UVM Bookstore and Health Center Pharmacy
- Athletic fees, vending, and printing
- Computer Depot, campus dining locations
- Grocery stores, convenience stores, restaurants
- Ski areas, automotive services and so much more
Remember to get your card at Orientation at the CATcard Service Center located in the Billings Library at 48 University Place - It is also a great time to open up your CAT$cratch account. Be sure to check out their website at uvm.edu/~catcard.