General UVM Enterprise Wireless Configuration Information
This generic information applies across all clients. Note that you may not need to specify all configuration options, depending upon the client OS. See links at left for specific client configs.
- Wireless (WLAN) SSID: UVM
- Wireless Protocol: WPA2 Enterprise
- Authentication Method: 802.1X with PEAP/MS-CHAPv2; "outer protocol PEAP, inner protocol MS-CHAPv2"
- Wireless Encryption: AES; also known as "AES-CCMP"
- SSL Certificate:
Issued to/Common Name: radius.uvm.edu
Issued By/Issuer: GeoTrust Inc.
Verify that the certificate presented has one of the following two fingerprints:
SHA1: D7 70 1A D1 06 BF A5 2C E5 E4 32 EC 68 18 51 57 59 61 DA 64Trust it only if it matches one of those. If it does not, STOP and report this to the Tech Team at 802-656-2604.
MD5: ED D8 25 B2 BF 72 9F C0 C4 AE 59 D3 55 29 27 FB
- Username: [your UVM NetID]
- Password: [your NetID password]
Last modified November 13 2014 11:35 AM