Find more information here: UVM Protecting Community and Health Links
Step 1: Register/Enroll in BlackBoard
- Visit bb.uvm.edu and sign in with your UVM NetID and password
- In the Organization Search box, enter VOSHA, then click Go.
- Hover your mouse over the Organization ID (COMPL_VOSHA_202004), then click the chevron icon () and click Enroll.
- Click Submit in the bottom right corner.
- Click OK.You will be brought to the course page.
Step 2: Review the Training Materials
Access the Training in an Alternative Format
Step 3: Take the Quiz
Step 4: Retain a copy of your Certificate
- After you have passed the quiz, click Start Here from the left side menu
- View your certificate by clicking Completion Certificate from the left side menu, or by clicking the link in the section marked Certificate Section.
- In the My Achievements section, you will see a badge for the VOSHA Training Certificate. Click the printer icon to view and then print or save your Certificate.
- Your Certificate will look like this.
When your Certificate is open, print it, or save a copy. You may be required to share your Certificate with your supervisor before you can return to work.
Option 1: Scan the Certificate using OneDrive. Please follow the instructions in our dedicated guide: www.uvm.edu/it/kb/article/onedrive-scan/
Option 2: Print it to a printer (see step 3 above)
Option 3: Print it to a file or save a local copy to your laptop/computer
Option 4: Take a screenshot
Option 5: Take a picture of your screen with your device (smartphone or tablet)