Users with a NetID can self-enroll in a non-credit organization space on Bb. Self-enrollment is the only way to join an organization space.
- Go to https://bb.uvm.edu and log in with your UVM NetID.
- Search for the organization name (or a word from that name) in the Organization Search box on right side of the landing page.
- Hover your mouse over the name, and click on the grey button that appears to the right.
- Select Enroll.
- Click Submit.
Instructors: Sending participants links to an enrollment page for an organization.
If you are an organization leader or domain administrator, you can create a link that simplifies the steps for others to self-enroll.
- Follow the steps 1-3 above for the course you want the link to, but refrain from selecting the “Enroll” option in step 4.
- To capture the correct link, right-click on the Enroll option, and choose Copy Link Address…
- Paste this link into an email or other communication to students/participants, and instruct them to:
- Log into Bb with their UVM NetID.
- Copy and paste that link into their browser’s address bar.
- Once participants have reached that page , they can proceed by clicking on the Submit button.