- Open a web browser, navigate to https://mail.uvm.edu and login with your UVM NetID and password.
- Once logged in, click on the Gear icon in the upper right corner of your email window. From the menu that appears, select Options.
- Under the Options menu, expand the Mail menu if needed, then click on Inbox and sweep rules.
- From the Inbox and sweep rules settings, locate and click on the rule you wish to delete, then click the Trash icon to delete the rule. Repeat these steps if you have multiple rules configured to forward or redirect mail to non-UVM email servers.
- When all prohibited email forwarding rules have been removed, click the Save icon.
- That’s it! Thank you for complying with UVM Security Policy!
Updated on October 3, 2018
Was this article helpful?
Not the solution you were looking for?
Don’t worry we’re here to help!Submit a Help Ticket