This article will explains how to change your preferred name and pronoun based on your affiliation with UVM.
- Log into myuvm.uvm.edu with your NetID and password.
- Click on the “Registrar” tab.
- In the “My Records” box, under the “Person Info” header, click on “Preferred Name“.
- Enter your “Preferred First Name” and pronoun, if you wish to, you may request your e-mail be changed.
- Below, you also may opt out of being listed in the UVM directory.
- Be sure to click “Save” when you’re finished!
Faculty and staff can change their email display and directory preferred name using the process outlined below.
- Visit account.uvm.edu/directory and log in with your NetID and Password.
- In the “Full Name as you prefer it…” box, enter your preferred name.
- Scroll down and click Save.