Previously archived courses can be restored by importing them into another course. This process can be used to move content from one course to another, or to recover content from a course that is no longer accessible. If you are moving content between two existing course spaces, consider using the Course Copy method.
- Locate or create (and download) an archive file for the course you are importing from. See instructions for archiving.
- Proceed to the the course you are importing the content into.
- Go to Control Panel > Packages and Utilities > Import Package / View Logs.
- Click the Import Package button
- Click Browse My Computer, select the archive file and then click Open.
- Check the boxes next to the content you wish to import, then click Submit.
- Wait for the confirmation email indicating the import process has completed.
- To view the imported content, you may need to clear your browser’s cache, or click the Refresh button at the top of the course menu.