Instructors can use the Course Copy tool to copy content between two existing courses. Course content can also be effectively copied by archiving a course then importing the downloaded archive file.
Steps for Copying a Course
- Proceed to the course you are copying FROM.
- Go to Control Panel > Packages and Utilities > Course Copy.
- Where it says Destination, click Browse choose the course you are copying content INTO.
- Select the check boxes for the content you wish to copy. If you have Assignment or Tests that have grade columns, be sure to also choose “Grade Center Columns and Settings.”
- Click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation email when the copy process is complete.
- If you don’t see the copied content, you may need to click the Refresh button at the top of the course menu.