These instructions describe how to back up a Blackboard test, but the same instructions apply to surveys and question pools.
Back Up/Export a Test
- In your Blackboard course control panel, click “Course Tools.”
- Then choose “Tests, Surveys and Pools.”
- On this page, choosing “Tests” will provide you with a list of tests in your course.
- Click the small, grey, arrow to the right of the specific test and, from the drop down list, choose “Export.”
- This will create a zip file that you can now save to your computer for safe keeping.
Import a Test
To import a test zip file to another course,
- Go to the same area within the new course: Control Panel / Tests, Surveys, and Pools / Tests.
- Click the green “Import Tests” button and follow the steps.
- Once you have imported your test, you can make it accessible to students by implementing it on a content area page. For instructions see Step 8 on the Tests and Surveys page.