Coronavirus (COVID-19) Employee FAQs
The safety and wellbeing of all community members remains UVM’s highest priority. The University is closely monitoring the continually changing situation with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and is actively working to plan and prepare for the potential impact of COVID-19. The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below are intended to provide easily accessible guidance for employees and supervisors on a range of human resource topics related specifically to COVID-19.
- Memo: COVID-19 Telecommuting 03.16.2020 (pdf) 03/16/20
- Memo: COVID-19 Supervisor Parameters for Telecommuting (pdf) 03/16/20
- Memo: COVID-19 FFCRA Leave Process (pdf) 04/03/20
- Memo: Voluntary Staff Furlough Program (.pdf) 05/22/20
- Memo: Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Changes Allowed (pdf) 06/12/20