Employee Wellness: News & Events
Discover upcoming events, plug-in to your wellness community and celebrate UVM Employee Wellness victories! Click through the content below to explore your current & upcoming Employee Wellness events! You can subscribe to our Employee Wellness Newsletter to receive monthly updates - join the Employee Wellness listserv today! You can also check out our Employee Wellness Calender of Events.
Zumba Canceled 3/20/19
Our Employee Wellness Zumba class that meets Wednesdays in the Ira Allen Chapel is canceled tonight due to our instructor being unavailable. Classes to resume next week on 3/27!
One Goal, One Step, My Journey
This April, the Employee Wellness Program will be launching its goal setting incentive campaign: One Goal, One Step, My Journey. Create your goal and take steps toward your wellbeing! Visit Blue Cross Blue Shield VT to complete this incentive! View brochure.
Step One: Complete your health assessment.
Step Two: Complete survey one - setting your goal(s). Survey is open from April 1-30.
Step Three: Complete survey two - progressing toward your goal(s). Complete this survey 3-4 weeks after setting your goal. Survey is open from May 1-31.
Step Four: Receive your $35 Amazon gift card!
Prizes will be awarded to all who complete this campaign. After reaching 300 participants, 5 grand prize winners will be picked!
- In order to qualify for this incentive, you must complete the Annual Health Assessment and both surveys.
- Only paid UVM employees are eligible to receive this incentive.
- Once claimed, incentive will be included as taxable income and normal payroll deductions will apply.
- Prizes to be awarded in May and June.
FREE Spring Fitness Classes
The April Group Training series is now open to review registrations! This class has been a fun and exciting hit for this program!
Upcoming Nutritional Lunch & Learns
Nutrition in the Workplace
- Tuesday, April 9th, 2019 from 12:00-1:00pm
- Memorial Lounge (Waterman Building 338)
Epic Wellness: On-Site Chiropractic Care has new availabilities!
- 7am - 10am (Waterman 123D)
- 10:30am - 12:30am (Given B307 Conference Room)