Parting Gift: Sen. Leahy helps secure millions in federal funding to support UVM
Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.), Chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee, put an exclamation point on his longstanding support for the University of Vermont with the inclusion of $30 million in Congressionally Directed Spending (CDS) to support academic excellence at UVM and an additional $50 million in Vermont-focused programmatic funding in the annual Appropriations Bills that fund the...
Interim Graduate Writing Center Coordinator Announced
The Graduate College is pleased to announce that Holly Painter, M.F.A., will serve as the Graduate Writing Center (GWC) Interim Coordinator for the upcoming 2022-2023 academic year. Painter, who joined the UVM faculty in 2016, holds a B.A.
UVM Student Fulbright Winners Head to Europe, South America and Asia to Strengthen Global Connections
This year’s student Fulbright Program winners are headed to Germany, Uruguay and South Korea to pursue their passions in virology, agroecology and linguistics—an ideal trio for the country’ flagship international academic exchange program, aimed at strengthening global connections in a complex and changing world.
- Glimmers of Gold
- Record Number of UVM Students Receive Goldwater Scholarships
- Who are the new Vermonters?
- Student Research Takes Aim At Brighter, Greener Future
- UVM Alumnae Contribute to Groundbreaking Cancer Discovery
- Civil Society in Real Time: Former UVM President Teaches Class on Impeachment
- Connecting People and Ideas Through Arts Integration in Education
- The Mental Price of Pain
- Mitigating Inequality Through Afterschool Programs
- Student-Led Effort Tracks Vermont’s Early-Voting Progress
- 1 of 8
- next ›