Mike Hill (he/him) is humbled and grounded in the power of social justice, inclusivity and equity. His area of focus is around substance use education and misuse prevention. Michael is part of a team coordinating AOD (alcohol and other drug) initiatives on the UVM campus and striving towards widening and deepening the conversation(s) around substance misuse. Mike has a B.A. in English Literature from St. Michael’s College, and received his Masters of Social Work from the University of Vermont in 2015.
Alcohol and Other Drugs Educator
Areas of Expertise and/or Research
- Restorative practices, with a focus of moving to transformative practices
- ACOD education & outreach through a cultural responsive and multicultural lens
- Youth and young adult focus and/or driven initiatives and programs
- MS, Social Work, University of Vermont
- BA, English Literature, St. Michael's College