Common nutrition topics that come up in sessions include:
- Sorting through conflicting nutrition advice
- Learning to eat for health and well-being
- Forming a more positive relationship with food
- Plant-based diets
- Eating for athletic performance
- Modifying your diet for disease prevention
- Selecting food on and off campus
Schedule your appointment through MyWellbeing or by calling 802-656-3350.
Check out the UVM Bored calendar to find upcoming nutrition events.
*Nutrition services are available at no cost to students who have paid the UVM health fee or comprehensive fee.