For optimum care and to adequately plan for receiving appropriate immunizations, we recommend that students make an initial appointment at least 6 weeks prior to departure. Travel appointment availability is limited and fills up quickly, especially towards the end of the semester. So plan ahead!
At the Travel Clinic appointment, you will meet with an experienced nurse who will provide:
- Up-to-date health and safety travel information for the specific travel destination
- Comprehensive information about potential medical concerns related to global travel such as malaria, traveler’s diarrhea
- Required and recommended immunizations
- International Certificates of Vaccination
- Necessary prescriptions related to travel