Examples of Consultation Programs:
- Development of "Let's Talk": a regular, drop-in series for Medical Students (on-site, confidential consultation with a CAPS counselor)
- Crisis Response/Management
- How to Help a Student in Distress
- Making a Referral to CAPS
- Self-Care & Wellness
In addition to on-campus collaboration, CAPS staff seek to maintain positive relationships with community partners, including mental health clinicians and agencies we refer to, and other resources that may be useful for students, faculty/staff we are working with.
- If you are concerned about a student in distress and would like to consult with a mental health professional, please call 656-3340.
- To inquire about consultation with CAPS staff call us at 656-3340.