Gund Institute Announces 2022 Fellowship Recipients
The Gund Institute for Environment at UVM today announced fellowships and research awards for 10 new community members, including seven PhD students, one postdoctoral researcher, and two undergraduate researchers.
This outstanding cohort of new Gund Graduate and Postdoctoral Fellowship recipients comes from 5 countries: India, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Brazil, and the U.S. Their research at UVM...
Fueling Change: UVM Grads Reduce Home Energy Use
“What are you going to do after you graduate?” For recent grads Elizabeth Palchak and Daniel Fredman, the question was answered before they finished their degrees.
Gund Institute Adds Policy Director, PhD Students, Postdocs
The Gund Institute for Environment at UVM is welcoming ten community members, including a new Director of Policy Outreach, four postdoctoral researchers, and five PhD students.
- 2018-2019 Thomas J. Votta Scholarship
- Food Leader: Alum Joins The Nature Conservancy
- Science Students Test Their Stories—at Vermont Public Radio
- The Secret to Better Berries? Wild Bees
- UVM Grad Student Wins $15K Switzer Fellowship
- Banking For Change: Gund Alum Joins World Bank
- Food Systems Graduate Student Receives Thesis of the Year Award
- The Deeper Story in the Data
- How to Talk to Strangers About Drones
- Floodplains Saved Middlebury $1.8M in Damage
- 1 of 2
- next ›