2019-2020 application deadlines are as follows:
|Conference Date||Application Deadline|
September 2019 - January 2020
September 20, 2019
February 2020 - May 2020
January 17, 2020
June 2020 - August 2020
April 24, 2020
*All applications are due at 4:00pm EST on the due date.
Applications must include, in addition to the forms, an abstract of the paper/poster, a copy of the meeting announcement (or similar), and a copy of the applicant's curriculum vitae. Additional materials may be attached where deemed appropriate by the applicant. Requests that do not include all required materials will not be considered.
• Applicants MUST have presented a poster or an oral presentation as a first author at one of the previously sanctioned Student Research Conferences in order to be eligible for a Mini-Grant. To clarify, this means that anyone who wants to apply for the 2020-2021 grant cycle will have to have presented at any previous conference up to the most recent conference (April 2020). Note: The April 2020 conference will count for the April 16th, 2020 deadline. Please see the Student Research Conference website for more information.
• Mini-Grant applicants must be presenting a poster or an oral presentation as a first author at the conference for which they are applying for funding. Workshops will not be funded.
• Priority will be given to first time applicants.
• Applicants may receive up to one award per year (e.g.,if you received an award in either the September 2019 or April 2019 grant cycle, you are ineligible for mini-grants during the January 2020 cycle).
• All materials must be included with the initial application as described in the directions. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
More instructions and additional guidelines can be found in the application link below.