The Sustainability Curriculum Review Committee (SCRC) is a standing subcommittee of the Curricular Affairs Committee of the Faculty Senate.
Sustainability is the pursuit of ecological, social, and economic vitality with the understanding that the needs of the present must be met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
This subcommittee has the role of maintaining and monitoring the portfolio of academic courses and experiences needed to achieve the Sustainability Learning Outcomes as approved by the UVM Faculty Senate. Serving as a sub-committee of the Curricular Affairs Committee of the Faculty Senate, the committee has a representative of the CAC as an ex-officio member.
The Sustainability Curriculum Review Committee membership includes one faculty member from each of the seven undergraduate degree-granting colleges and schools. In addition, a representative from the Curricular Affairs Committee will serve as a voting ex-officio member. The Chair of the SCRC is elected by the committee from its membership. Members serve a three-year term.
Simon Jorgenson: SimonJorgenson@uvm.edu
Assistant Professor, Department of Education
College of Education and Social Services
- Eyal Amiel, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Term: 2018-2021
- Zach Ballard, College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, Term: 2019-2022
- Izzy Coppola, Student Government Association, Term: 2019-2020
- Jon Erikson, Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, Term: 2019-2022
- David Jones, Grossman School of Business, Term: 2018-2021
- Roger Knakal, Larner College of Medicine, Term: 2018-2021
- Chris Koliba, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Term: 2018-2021
- Laurie Kutner, Libraries, Term: 2019-2022
- Eric Lindstrom, College of Arts and Sciences, Term: 2019-2022
- Julia Perdrial, College of Arts and Sciences, Term: 2019-2022
- Laura Hill, Chair Appointed, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Term: 2019-2020
- Ann Hazelrigg, ex-officio, Curricular Affairs Committee Representative, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Term: 2019-2020
The SCRC meetings are held 8:30 - 10:00 a.m. on the third Monday of each month during the fall semester and the third Tuesday of each month during the spring semester.
2020-2021 SCRC Meeting Schedule and Materials
|September 14, 2020|
|October 19, 2020|
|November 16, 2020|
|December 14, 2020|
|January 19, 2021|
|February 9, 2021|
|March 16, 2021|
|April 13, 2021|
|May 11, 2021|