The Sustainability Curriculum Review Committee (SCRC) is a standing subcommittee of the Curricular Affairs Committee of the Faculty Senate.
Sustainability is the pursuit of ecological, social, and economic vitality with the understanding that the needs of the present must be met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
This subcommittee has the role of maintaining and monitoring the portfolio of academic courses and experiences needed to achieve the Sustainability Learning Outcomes as approved by the UVM Faculty Senate. Serving as a sub-committee of the Curricular Affairs Committee of the Faculty Senate, the committee has a representative of the CAC as an ex-officio member.
The Sustainability Curriculum Review Committee membership includes one faculty member from each of the seven undergraduate degree-granting colleges and schools. In addition, a representative from the Curricular Affairs Committee will serve as a voting ex-officio member. The Chair of the SCRC is elected by the committee from its membership. Members serve a three-year term.
Eyal Amiel: Eyal.Amiel@uvm.edu
Assistant Professor of Medical Laboratory and Radiation Science
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Marilyn Lucas: Marilyn.Lucas@uvm.edu
Associate Professor of Operations Management
Grossman School of Business
- Sean Flynn, Non-Voting Member, Larner College of Medicine, Term: 2018-2019
- Laura Hill, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Term: 2018-2019
- Simon Jorgensen, College of Education and Social Services, Term: 2018-2021
- Roger Knakal, Larner College of Medicine, Term: 2018-2021
- Chris Koliba, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Term: 2018-2021
- Laurie Kutner, Libraries, Term: 2016-2019
- Gillian Natanagara, Student Government Association, Term: 2018-2019
- Julia Perdrial, College of Arts and Sciences, Term: 2016-2019
- Kris Stepenuck, Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, Term: 2016-2019
- Ting Tan, College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, Term: 2016-2019
- Scott Van Keuren, College of Arts and Sciences, Term: 2016-2019
- Ann Hazelrigg, ex-officio, Curricular Affairs Committee Representattive, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Term: 2018-2019
The SCRC meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month from 8:30 - 10:00 a.m. in the Faculty Senate Conference Room 327 Waterman.
2018-2019 SCRC Meeting Schedule and Materials
|September 18, 2018|
|October 16, 2018|
|November 13, 2018|
|December 11, 2018|
|January 22, 2019|
|February 19, 2019|
|March 19, 2019|
|April 23, 2019|
|May 14, 2019|