This annual review highlights some of the work and accomplishments of Division of Finance employees in fiscal/academic year 2017.
PARTNERING TO PROMOTE EFFICIENCY
In collaboration with other administrative and academic units
- Streamlined annual budgeting and salary planning process as part of Axiom implementation
- Developed new administrative procedures for UVM's Clean Energy Fund and Socially Responsible Investment Advisory Council
- Insourced payroll check printing
- Identified business needs for non-credit registration system
- Introduced new Additional Pay Form and job codes for temp employees
- Enabled in-system notification for approved expense reports
- Automated notifications of overdue cash advances and expense reimbursement payments
- Began using PeopleSoft-delivered purchase order
- Improved the PeopleSoft requisition category code list for easier searching
Thank you for taking the time to explore this report. I welcome any feedback on how our Division may serve you better.
Richard H. Cate, VP for Finance and Treasurer