The Forest Ecosystem Monitoring Cooperative has produced a number of documents over the year. Below are some of the key reports, publications and other documents produced by the Cooperative
Long-term Monitoring Updates, Synthesis Reports, and Annual Reports
- Forest Ecosystem Monitoring Cooperative Regional Monitoring Update - 2016Building on the success of the 2015 monitoring report, FEMC has worked to expand summaries of several select datasets to a more regional assessment of trends and conditions. The result is the first FEMC Regional Monitoring Update, for data-year 2016, covering the states of Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York and Vermont. This report provides an overview of the data collected in 2016, as well as a comparison of that data to the long-term trends and the greater context of the information presented.
- Forest Ecosystem Monitoring Cooperative Long-Term Monitoring Update - 2016Building on the success of the 2015 monitoring report, FEMC has worked with project leaders from several of FEMC's flagship monitoring programs as well as other key monitoring programs from around the state to produce another installment of the annual monitoring report. This report provides an overview of the data collected in 2016, as well as a comparison of that data to the long-term trends and the greater context of the information presented.
- Vermont Monitoring Cooperative: 2015 Long-Term Monitoring UpdateIn addition to updates to all the findings presented in 2014, this year we are able to include a new section on 19 years of trout population monitoring in Ranch Brook.
- Vermont Monitoring Cooperative: 2014 Long-Term Monitoring UpdateIn addition to updates to all the findings presented in 2013, this year we are excited to report on additional long-term datasets, including Aerial Detection Surveys that have generated statewide maps of forest disturbance going back to 1995, Sentinel Stream Monitoring that tracks conditions in undisturbed watersheds for signs of climate change, and Ozone Pollution Monitoring that looks for trends in atmospheric concentrations of ozone and its impact on sensitive plant species.
- Vermont Monitoring Cooperative: 2013 Long-Term Monitoring UpdateVermont Monitoring Cooperative: 2013 Long-Term Monitoring Update
- 1998 VMC Annual Report1998 VMC Annual Report
- 1997 VMC Annual Report1997 VMC Annual Report
- 1996 VMC Annual Report1996 VMC Annual Report
- 1995 VMC Annual Report1995 VMC Annual Report
- 1994 VMC Annual Report1994 VMC Annual Report
- 1993 VMC Annual Report1993 VMC Annual Report
- 1992 VMC Annual ReportConference Proceedings
- 2016 VMC Conference ProceedingsHealthy Forests, Healthy Watersheds
- 2015 VMC Converence Proceedings25 Year of Forest Ecosystem Monitoring: Trends, Patterns and Lessons Learned
- 2014 VMC Converence ProceedingsScience to Policy: Benefitting from Actionable Science
- 2013 VMC Converence ProceedingsNew Collaborations for Emerging Forest NeedsOther Publications
- 2015 VMC Converence Proceedings
- Forest Ecosystem Monitoring Cooperative Long-Term Monitoring Update - 2016