1. Minutes of the March 25, 2019 Meeting (vote) [2min]
2. Resolution in Memoriam for Jill Tarule (CESS) (vote)[10 min]
3. Faculty Senate President's Remarks - Cathy Paris [10 min]
4. Curricular Affairs Committee Consent Agenda (vote) - Laura Almstead [5 min]
- CAC Report Out
- Transition the existing MS in Dietetics (MSD) to an online program
- Substantial revision of the Individually Designed Major, BS Ed. in CESS
- Bachelor of Social Work degree in CESS
- Office of Community-University Partnerships and Service Learning (CUPS) 1) revise criteria for Service Learning designation courses, and 2) establish a Civic Learning course designation
5. Report on Course Evaluation Platform Project Outcome - Thomas Chittenden [5 min]
6. Faculty Roundtable, Faculty Vision for UVM in 2029: Response to President Designate Garimella [45 min]
- What is our vision for the University of Vermont in 2029?
- What are some specific things that would advance that vision?
- What are some barriers to realizing the vision?
7. New Business [5 min]