Burlington--Two summer pasture walks, hosted by University of Vermont (UVM) Extension, will give farmers an insight into how to enhance bird, bee and beneficial insect habitats on their pastures and farms. The walks are free, but registration is required.
Farmers will hear from the owners of the host farms as well as a number of UVM experts who will discuss ways pollinators and...
Burlington--Interest in goat dairy production is growing in Vermont with new and existing producers looking to capitalize on the growing demand for goats milk and goats milk products.
Burlington--Rising organic grain prices and production costs have many dairy farmers considering a transition to a grass-fed dairy.
- Fall Webinars Explore Dairy Management Topics
- Crops and Soils Field Day Planned for July 28 in Alburgh
- Free Workshop Focuses on Calf and Heifer Management
- Northwest Crops and Soils Program Sponsors Summer Pasture Walks
- "Seeds, Weeds, and Bees" Grazing Workshop for Equine Owners
- Free Workshops Focus on Dairy Herd Management
- June 17 Workshop to Discuss High Forage Dairy Diet
- Course Covers Management of Parasites in Goats and Sheep
- New Coordinator Hired for Grazing and Livestock Program
- Farm's Adaptability with Grazing Leads to Economic Returns
- 1 of 2
- next ›