Environment and Natural Resources
The University of Vermont Extension is committed to helping Vermonters make good decisions about renewable energy and energy conservation for their homes, farms and communities. Our faculty and staff conduct research and demonstrations, and they have compiled links to reputable sources of information across the state and the nation.
Find instruction on ...
Renewable energy, climate change and the farm
- Investigating ways to derive economic benefits from on-farm energy sources from the Center for Sustainable Agriculture [Extension partner site]
- Farm Energy Innovation in Vermont report (PDF)
- Energy, greenhouse gases and farming information from the Climate Change and Northeast Agriculture
- Climate change impacts on agriculture
- Information on biofuels from the Vermont Biofuels Initiative
- Grass and other pelletizable fuels initiative
- 25x'25 National Steering Committee's "Recommendations for Economic Recovery and Clean Energy Future" article (PDF) Dec. 15, 2008 report to then President-Elect Obama
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Projects and where to buy fuel from the Vermont Biofuels Association
Last modified May 09 2013 04:00 PM