We are proud to be a certified one-stop shop, and our dedication to providing truly comprehensive care sets us apart from your average event planners.
Each event is unique. That’s why we think you deserve unique service.
Each client is paired with a professional conference coordinator who oversees an event's success from the initial brainstorm through the closing remarks.
Why Choose UVM?
With so many details to consider, the tasks of planning an event can consume your valuable time and energy. Allow our team to oversee the logistics, so you can focus on perfecting the content of your event.
RELY ON OUR EXPERTISE
We bring years of experience to our clients. We navigate the complexities of executing events and collaborate with our partners on and off campus to bring together the resources you need such as catering, housing, production, event rentals and transportation.
GAIN PEACE OF MIND
We are a certified one-stop shop, meaning your conference coordinator will be your single contact for all questions. Your coordinator will manage your university services so you only have to manage one contract and one bill, which simplifies the process.
Our Coordination Services
Our menu of services can be customized to fit your needs. From straightforward small events to multiday international conferences, our coordinators can do it all. We are happy to work with you to determine an appropriate level of service to ensure you have the support needed to execute a great event. Below are a sample of our services - need something you don't see listed below? Ask us!
- Develop comprehensive planning timeline
- Recommend and book facilities
- Procure and negotiate outside vendor contracts
- On-site support
- Facility set-up
- Coordinate audio visual needs
- Coordinate catering needs
- Create room diagrams
- Book housing blocks on/off campus
- Arrange for transportation and parking
- Handle presenter contracts, honoraria and travel
- Create a budget to collect and administer registration fees
- Negotiate, reivew and pay conference invoices
- Prepare final financial summmary - you'll see everything on one invoice!