Learn more about UVM Event Services
Four Keys to Selecting a Venue
Selecting a venue is one of the most important - and often most overwhelming - parts of event planning. At UVM, we offer a wide range of spaces to meet on our campus including ballrooms, classrooms and performance spaces. (Check out some photos here!)
In addition to make sure the venue has the date you need, here are four...
4 Keys to Inclusive Events
What does it mean for an event to be inclusive?
Catering at UVM: A Taste of Vermont
When you're hosting an event at a college event space in Vermont, you don't want to sacrifice high quality catering for a unique space. At UVM, you don't have to! Burlington is known for its lively food culture, and our dining team is no exception.
- Local Attractions to Check Out This Summer
- How to Plan a Successful Corporate Team Retreat
- Simple Ways to Make Your Events More Eco-Friendly
- Host Your Event at UVM in 3 Easy Steps
- 4 Reasons to Choose VT for Your Next Small Meeting
- Why UVM Summer Intern Housing (For Interns)
- The Benefits of a University Event Space in Vermont
- This is a Major 2019 Wedding Trend
- How to Spice Up Your Holiday Event