Dr. Paul Bierman joined the University of Vermont’s Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources in August 2021. A Professor in the Environmental Sciences Program, he brings more than 35 years of Earth Science expertise to the school.
Senior Nisha Nadkarni ’20, is an Environmental Sciences major in the University of Vermont (UVM) Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources. She combined her academic work with her interests in community development and water quality to engage with local residents to improve stormwater quality in the Lake Champlain watershed.
Senior Kate Wettergreen ’20 learned that getting involved was key to her success in the University of Vermont (UVM) Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources.
- Anne Correia Builds Environmental Education Career and Teaching Facility
- Life on the Mississippi
- Greening of Rubenstein Interns Conduct Projects to Ready Buildings for Net Zero Energy
- Farm Manure Boosts Greenhouse Gas Emissions – Even in Winter
- Graduate Student Hannah Weiss Investigates Snow Farming in Vermont
- Feverish World to Inspire Solutions for a Warming Planet
- Vermonter Kristen Switzer Finds Her Future in Environmental Research
- UVM faculty part of Emmy Award-winning team for water conservation documentary
- The Northern Forest: Seeing Its Changes with Orbiting Eyes
- The Dirt on Greenhouse Gases
- 1 of 2
- next ›