In light of the challenges caused by COVID-19 (coronavirus), effective immediately and until further notice, the University is suspending all non-essential staff recruitment and hires. This suspension does not apply to faculty recruitment.
Our response to the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in sudden and extensive transitions in the ways in which we teach, learn, work, and communicate. What has not changed is the strength of our community and our commitment to each other.
Dear UVM Community, Below are several updates to university operations based on the Governor's Executive Stay Home/Stay Safe Executive Order.
- 3/25/20 Message to Our Community: Parking for Medical Center Personnel
- 3/25/20 Message from President Garimella: Sharing Governor Scott's "Stay Home, Stay Safe" Executive Order
- 3/25/20 Message to Faculty: Essential Laboratory Designation
- 3/24/20 Message to Students and Families: Housing Update
- 3/24/20 Message to Faculty and Staff: Temporary Telework
- 3/24/20 Message to Residential Students: Emergency Housing
- 3/24/20 Message to Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Scholars
- 3/23/20 Message to Students: Spring 2020 Grading
- 3/23/20 Message from President Garimella to UVM Community
- 3/22/20 Message to Faculty and Staff: Important - Academic Updates
- 1 of 5
- next ›