UVM Faculty and Staff, Governor Scott periodically issues addenda to Executive Order 01-20, titled “Work Smart & Stay Safe—Restart Vermont.” A recent addendum states all employees must complete mandatory training on COVID-19 health and safety requirements before they are permitted to return to their workplaces following remote work.
Dear Faculty, The semester may have ended, but campus activity is in full swing supporting our continued response to the coronavirus, planning for our safe return to campus this fall, and tending to the normal course of summer business with the fiscal year end, summer session, gearing up for the class of 2025 recruitment, and much more.
Please note: The following advice from Burlington Mayor Weinberger is primarily for out-of-state students moving to (or returning to) Burlington. For the latest recommendations for students moving out of UVM residential halls, please contact UVM Residential Life at email@example.com.
- Plans for Residence Hall Move-Out
- 5/13/20 Plans for Returning to In-Person Operations
- 5/12/20 Message to UVM Community: UVMStrong Fall 2020 Advisory Committee Update
- UVM Finance Update, May 2020
- 5/1/20 Message to Faculty: Important Updates from the Provost
- 4/29/20 Looking to Fall 2020: A Message from President Garimella
- 4/28/20 Commencement Update from President Garimella
- 4/24/20 University Budget Information
- 4/24/20 Important Faculty Updates
- 4/17/20 Message to Students: Updates from Provost Prelock
- 1 of 8
- next ›