Registration is open from February 18 to March 6, 2020
- Registration for EDU@UVM is required in advance for all sessions through PeopleSoft HR
- Please register in advance for each workshop individually, including the keynote breakfast and lunch.
- Questions about Registering? Call Professional Development & Training at 802-656-5800
Carefully read the workshop descriptions to find the sessions that most interest you. Check the dates and times as many workshops run concurrently.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Carefully read the workshop descriptions to find the sessions that you most interest you.
- Have all your course codes listed when you register.
- Log into PeopleSoft Human Resources and go to:
Main Menu > Self Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment
Confirmation emails will be sent to the registrant after their registration is complete and will include the building and floor number. Class room numbers will be provided by our staff at the event location.
If a seat becomes available in a workshop you're waitlisted for, you will be notified via email one to two days in advance of the event.
If you cannot attend a session you signed up for, please email Professional Development & Training (E-mail Link) with the course name to let us know. Due to heavy volume we will not be sending confirmations of your cancellation.