STEP 1: COMPLETE BOTH ALCOHOL EDU AND Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduate Students (SAPU) COURSES
Takes approximately 2.5 hours to complete both courses. Each course ends with an exam and survey. You must earn a grade of 75% or higher to pass each course. The deadline to complete step 1 is January 13.
STEP 2: SHORT FOLLOW UP SURVEY
You will be automatically prompted to complete a followup to both AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduate Students (SAPU) in about 45 days. Step 2 will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. The deadline to complete step 2 is March 31.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course(s) in multiple sittings.
- The courses may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.
- EverFi has partnered with the National Domestic Violence Hotline to provide access to an anonymous “Chat with an Advocate” feature within the Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduate Students (SAPU) course. If at any time during the course you would like to chat with a trained Hotline advocate, you can click the "Chat with an Advocate" button. Advocates are available to chat every day from 7 a.m. - 2 a.m. Central time. No identifiable information of students using the chat feature will be collected by EverFi nor shared back with the University of Vermont.
If you are having technical issues with the AlcoholEdu or Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduate Students (SAPU) online course you should contact the AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center by clicking the “HELP” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every screen. The Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You may also explore Everfi's troubleshooting document
If you have problems logging in with your UVM email address (netID) or password call the UVM Help Desk at (802) 656-2604