Rubrics to Download for use in Blackboard
Collection from Association of American Colleges and Universities
These rubrics are developed and shared by the Association of American Colleges and Universities. Click on any of the following zip files to download them to your computer. Do not un-zip the files! To view the rubric, you’ll next have to import it into Blackboard. To do this go to your course Control Panel > Course Tools > Rubrics > and click Import Rubric. Then click browse your computer, locate and select the file, and click Submit, then Okay.
The following links are to download zip files that can be imported directly to Blackboard’s Rubric import function. If they are unzipped, they won’t be usable.
Each rubric zip file link is followed by a PDF and Word document to either distribute or preview before importing into Blackboard. NOTE For rubrics that are being distributed as PDFs, follow these citation guidelines.
- ValueRubricCivicEngagement.zip [PDF] | [Doc]
- ValueRubricCreativeThinking.zip [PDF] | [Doc]
- ValueRubricCriticalThinking.zip [PDF] | [Doc]
- ValueRubricEthicalReasoning.zip [PDF] | [Doc]
- ValueRubricGlobalLearning.zip [PDF] | [Doc]
- ValueRubricInformationLiteracy.zip [PDF] | [Doc]
- ValueRubricInquiryAndAnalysis.zip [PDF] | [Doc]
- ValueRubricIntegrativeLearning.zip [PDF] | [Doc]
- ValueRubricInterculturalKnowledge.zip [PDF] | [Doc]
- ValueRubricLifelongLearning.zip [PDF] | [Doc]
- ValueRubricOralCommunication.zip [PDF] | [Doc]
- ValueRubricProblemSolving.zip [PDF] | [Doc]
- ValueRubricQuantitativeLiteracy.zip [PDF] | [Doc]
- ValueRubricReading.zip [PDF] | [Doc]
- ValueRubricTeamwork.zip [PDF] | [Doc]
- ValueRubricWrittenCommunication.zip [PDF] | [Doc]
Each rubric is followed by links to PDFs and Word documents of the Rubric to distribute or preview before importing it into Blackboard. NOTE For rubrics that are being distributed as PDFs, follow these citation guidelines.
Rubric Collection from USC
University of Southern California offers these Sample Rubrics created by faculty from a variety of universities for grading discussion, writing assignments, blogs, journals, wikis, etc. and import them into your course.