Blackboard’s Community Website
We encourage all instructors to use the Bb Community website to leave suggestions for the developers at Blackboard. You can vote on what other instructors around the world are requesting or leave a new suggestion.
Steps shown in the video:
- In a web browser, go to community.blackboard.com.
- If you haven’t yet, fill out the registration to get .
- Click Log in.
- Choose Community Site Login.
- Click Log in (again).
- Click Submit an Idea – customer suggestions on this page are listed for a limited time as “Open for Voting”.
- Click a title to read more and vote it up or down to let Blackboard developers know what’s most important to you.
- Another place to participate is in the discussion in the Communities tab.
- For example, choose Teaching & Learning and select Educators, and click the topic titles to read more or click “Start a Discussion”.