- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, March 13 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
This workshop will explore ways to help students critically engage with source material for their writing, and strategies for helping students develop ethical writing practices.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802/656-1958; 802/363-7833
- Facilitated By:
Daisy Benson, Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction; Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction
Susanmarie Harrington, English; Writing in the Disciplines; English; Writing in the Disciplines
- Location: Fulwiler Room, 302 Bailey/Howe Library