- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, April 03 2014 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
This workshop will help participants develop strategies for scaffolding approaches to researched writing and strategies for developing effective relationships with librarians. Whether you're looking for small activities to add to a course, or guidelines on developing semester-long projects involving research skills, join us for conversation with faculty and librarians.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802-656-1958
- Facilitated By:
Daisy Benson, Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction; Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction; Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Susanmarie Harrington, Writing in the Disciplines; English
- Location: Fulwiler Room, 302 Bailey/Howe Library