- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Designing Research Assignments
Thursday, April 03 2014
@ 1:00 PM- 2:30 PMThis workshop will help participants develop strategies for scaffolding approaches to researched writing and strategies for developing effective relationships with librarians. Whether you're looking for small activities to add to a course, or guidelines on developing semester-long projects involving research skills, join us for conversation with faculty and librarians.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802-656-1958
- Facilitated By:
Daisy Benson, Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Susanmarie Harrington, Writing in the Disciplines; English
- Location: Fulwiler Room, 302 Bailey/Howe Library