- Engaging Students with Flipped Teaching Practices
- Writing Workshop: Developing Your Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Guide Student Reading with Annotated PDFs
- Teaching with Screencasts
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, April 03 2014 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
This workshop will help participants develop strategies for scaffolding approaches to researched writing and strategies for developing effective relationships with librarians. Whether you're looking for small activities to add to a course, or guidelines on developing semester-long projects involving research skills, join us for conversation with faculty and librarians.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802-656-1958
- Facilitated By:
Daisy Benson, Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction; Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction; Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Susanmarie Harrington, Writing in the Disciplines; English
- Location: Fulwiler Room, 302 Bailey/Howe Library