- Engaging Students with Flipped Teaching Practices
- Writing Workshop: Developing Your Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Guide Student Reading with Annotated PDFs
- Teaching with Screencasts
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, February 21 2014 @ 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
This workshop applies universal design principles to the art of creating writing assignments. Weâ€™ll explore how to create or adapt assignments to create equal opportunities for students to learn.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802-656-1958
- Facilitated By:
Daisy Benson, Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction; Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction; Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Susanmarie Harrington, Writing in the Disciplines; English
- Location: Fulwiler Room, 302 Bailey/Howe Library