- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Universal Design & Assignments
Friday, February 21 2014
@ 9:00 AM- 10:30 AMThis workshop applies universal design principles to the art of creating writing assignments. Weâ€™ll explore how to create or adapt assignments to create equal opportunities for students to learn.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802-656-1958
- Facilitated By:
Daisy Benson, Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Susanmarie Harrington, Writing in the Disciplines; English
- Location: Fulwiler Room, 302 Bailey/Howe Library