- Visualizing, Presenting, and Analyzing Tabular Data
- Teaching in Higher Education
- The Global Gateway: Understanding International Students' Experience
- Creating Conditions for Dialogue across Difference - A Blackboard Jungle Workshop
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Universal Design & Assignments
Friday, February 21 2014
@ 9:00 AM- 10:30 AMThis workshop applies universal design principles to the art of creating writing assignments. Weâ€™ll explore how to create or adapt assignments to create equal opportunities for students to learn.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802-656-1958
- Facilitated By:
Daisy Benson, Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Susanmarie Harrington, English
- Location: Fulwiler Room, 302 Bailey/Howe Library