- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, February 04 @ 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Recipients of the 2013 in KM Teaching Award (Tina Escaja, Romance Languages & Linguistics; Katharine Shepherd, Education; Allison Kingsley, School of Business Administration; Jenny Wilkinson, Animal Science) will discuss their teaching philosophies, "eureka" moments in their teaching careers, challenging issues in teaching and how they approached these issues. The discussion will be facilitated by KM Committee Chairperson and 1999 KM Recipient, Joan Rosebush.
- Contact: Nina Wu, Nina.Wu@uvm.edu
- Facilitated By:
Joan Rosebush, CEM Dean's Ofc; Mathematics & Statistics
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303