- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, January 10 2014 @ 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
The retreat is simple: we provide a comfortable space, healthy snacks, beverages, and lunch, and no distractions so that you can spend the time working on a writing project (but we usually take a break at lunchtime for supportive conversation). If participants would like a consultation with a librarian or a writing specialist, let us know, but mostly, participants will work in peace and quiet.
To register: send email with dietary restrictions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by the Writing in the Disciplines Program, the Center for Teaching and Learning, and Bailey/Howe Library.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802-656-1958
- Location: Fulwiler Room, 302 Bailey/Howe Library