- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Integrating Service Learning and Sustainability Pedagogies
- Book Group: How People Learn
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Faculty Writing Retreat
The retreat is simple: we provide a comfortable space, healthy snacks, beverages, and lunch, and no distractions so that you can spend the time working on a writing project (but we usually take a break at lunchtime for supportive conversation). If participants would like a consultation with a librarian or a writing specialist, let us know, but mostly, participants will work in peace and quiet.
To register: send email with dietary restrictions to email@example.com
Sponsored by the Writing in the Disciplines Program, the Center for Teaching and Learning, and Bailey/Howe Library.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802-656-1958
- Location: Fulwiler Room, 302 Bailey/Howe Library