- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, February 12 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
In this Sound (Teaching) Bite we will introduce the simple idea of the "exam wrapper" and show how UVM faculty have used this simple tool to encourage students to critically evaluate their own performance on exams and formulate strategies for improved studying and test-taking.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0837
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303