- Promoting Active and Productive Online Discussions
- Reaching and Teaching All Students in the Globally Diverse Classroom
- Engagement Strategies for Teaching Large Enrollment Classes
- Annotate Anything: Teaching With Mixed Digital Media to Enhance Student Engagement
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, February 04 2014 @ 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Learn all about UVM's Hybrid Course Initiative. Hybrid courses are growing in popularity because of the flexibility they afford to both students and faculty, blending the practices of traditional and online teaching. In this session we'll discuss different hybrid models and provide resources to help you decide whether the hybrid format will work for your course.
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802-656-1218
- Facilitated By:
Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Jennifer Dickinson, Ctr for Teaching & Learning; Anthropology
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303