- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Using Camtasia for Screencasting (Mac)
This workshop introduces Camtasia Studio 8 for Mac, a popular software for producing higher-end screencasts. During this hands-on workshop you will learn and practice some of its basics editing features. Specifically we will:
- Tour the main parts of the editor and timeline
- Add annotations (callouts, arrows, highlights)
- Work with animations (zoom in/out, smartfocus, restore) and video effects (freeze region, extend frame, hotspots)
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802-656-1218
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303