- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Writing Engaging iClicker Questions
Tuesday, January 21 2014
@ 9:30 AM- 11:00 AMNow that you've adopted the iClicker, what can you do with it? This workshop will review the many ways to use student response systems for teaching and classroom management. We will also discuss sample questions gathered from UVM faculty using iClickers.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-0837
- Facilitated By:
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Jennifer Dickinson, Ctr for Teaching & Learning; Anthropology
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303