- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, January 21 @ 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Now that you've adopted the iClicker, what can you do with it? This workshop will review the many ways to use student response systems for teaching and classroom management. We will also discuss sample questions gathered from UVM faculty using iClickers.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0837
- Facilitated By:
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Jennifer Dickinson, Ctr for Teaching & Learning; Anthropology
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303