- Burack Lecturer Teri Balser: Facts Aren’t Enough - Pedagogical Strategies for Maximizing the Sustainability Learning Experience
- Promoting Active and Productive Online Discussions
- Reaching and Teaching All Students in the Globally Diverse Classroom
- Engagement Strategies for Teaching Large Enrollment Classes
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, January 16 2014 @ 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
In this workshop, we will explore Blackboard's assessment tools and grading features. We will show the basics of using the following:
- Grade Center
- Tests and Surveys
This workshop assumes prior knowledge of: navigating the course environment (course menu, control panel, bread crumbs); basic understanding of content areas and adding tools; basic understanding of how to use the text editor.
If you do not have mastery of the above skills, please make an appointment with the CTL "Doctor Is In" program before attending this workshop. Email email@example.com
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802-656-0310
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303