- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Integrating Service Learning and Sustainability Pedagogies
- Book Group: How People Learn
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Blackboard Grade Center for Large Enrollment Classes
Friday, January 10 2014
@ 9:30 AM- 10:45 AMThis workshop is designed for faculty who are teaching large enrollment courses and who have previously used the Blackboard Grade Center and are familiar with its basic functions.
During this session, we will offer some strategies to streamline the grading process, specifically:
- Developing a grading criteria
- Column management tips
- Strategies for sharing grading with Teaching Assistants
- Using the grade center to quickly identify students in trouble
- Common "gotchas" and how to avoid them
- Backing up your grade center
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802-656-1124
- Facilitated By:
Ines Berrizbeitia, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303