- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, January 07 @ 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM
This workshop demonstrates how teaching with iClickers can enhance student engagement, especially in large enrollment courses. Faculty use clickers to poll students and get instant feedback on student understanding of concepts presented during lecture and in pre-class readings. This workshop covers the technical requirements of using iClickers and ideas for teaching with them.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Facilitated By:
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303