- iPad for Scholars
- Engaging Students with Flipped Teaching Practices
- Writing Workshop: Developing Your Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Guide Student Reading with Annotated PDFs
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Monday, January 06 2014 @ 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
During this workshop, we will discuss the role of teaching presence in effective online learning. Specifically we will explore how to deepen online discussion by writing effective questions, strategies for providing meaningful and formative feedback and the Bb tools that support these practices. Participants will review each other's courses and provide feedback. This workshop is designed for those who have previously taught online.
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, Wendy.Verrei-Berenback@uvm.edu, 802-656-7992
- Location: Bailey Howe 303