- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
Monday, January 06 2014
@ 9:00 AM- 11:30 AMDuring this workshop, we will discuss the role of teaching presence in effective online learning. Specifically we will explore how to deepen online discussion by writing effective questions, strategies for providing meaningful and formative feedback and the Bb tools that support these practices. Participants will review each other's courses and provide feedback. This workshop is designed for those who have previously taught online.
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 802-656-7992
- Location: Bailey Howe 303