- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Monday, January 06 2014 @ 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
During this workshop, we will discuss the role of teaching presence in effective online learning. Specifically we will explore how to deepen online discussion by writing effective questions, strategies for providing meaningful and formative feedback and the Bb tools that support these practices. Participants will review each other's courses and provide feedback. This workshop is designed for those who have previously taught online.
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, Wendy.Verrei-Berenback@uvm.edu, 802-656-7992
- Location: Bailey Howe 303