- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, January 03 @ 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
During this workshop, we will discuss best practices for structuring and organizing course content, from both web and instructional design perspectives. Participants will apply these practices by reviewing each other's courses and providing feedback. This workshop is designed for those who have previously taught online.
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802/656-0310
- Location: Bailey Howe 303