- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tips for Winter Session Online Course Design
Monday, November 11 2013
@ 8:30 AM- 9:30 AMThis session is for faculty teaching online in Winter Session 2013-14 and addresses the basics of:
- "backward course design" - aligning course content and student assessments directly to learning objectives
- strategies for motivating students participate and
- tips for establishing and maintaining faculty presence
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802-656-0837
- Location: Bailey Howe 303