- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Monday, November 11 2013 @ 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
This session is for faculty teaching online in Winter Session 2013-14. It focuses on defining an appropriate work load for a 1-credit course delivered in 10 days, strategies to encourage student engagement and time management techniques to keep you sane.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0837
- Location: Bailey Howe 303