- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tips for Online Teaching in Winter Session
Monday, November 11 2013
@ 9:30 AM- 10:30 AMThis session is for faculty teaching online in Winter Session 2013-14. It focuses on defining an appropriate work load for a 1-credit course delivered in 10 days, strategies to encourage student engagement and time management techniques to keep you sane.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802-656-0837
- Location: Bailey Howe 303