- Working with Multilingual Student Writers
- iPad for Scholars
- Engaging Students with Flipped Teaching Practices
- Writing Workshop: Developing Your Statement of Teaching Philosophy
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Monday, November 11 2013 @ 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
This session is for faculty teaching online in Winter Session 2013-14. It focuses on defining an appropriate work load for a 1-credit course delivered in 10 days, strategies to encourage student engagement and time management techniques to keep you sane.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802-656-0837
- Location: Bailey Howe 303