- Visualizing, Presenting, and Analyzing Tabular Data
- Teaching in Higher Education
- The Global Gateway: Understanding International Students' Experience
- Creating Conditions for Dialogue across Difference - A Blackboard Jungle Workshop
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tips for Online Teaching in Winter Session
Monday, November 11 2013
@ 9:30 AM- 10:30 AMThis session is for faculty teaching online in Winter Session 2013-14. It focuses on defining an appropriate work load for a 1-credit course delivered in 10 days, strategies to encourage student engagement and time management techniques to keep you sane.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-0837
- Location: Bailey Howe 303