- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, November 12 2013 @ 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Michael Strauss--chemist, professor, and visual artist--long embraced writing as a way of learning across the disciplines. More recently, he's expanded his pedagogy to explore the ways drawing helps students learn and communicate in many fields. Join Dr. Strauss in a dynamic workshop which will invite faculty to explore how drawing-to-learn can be practiced in many fields as a way of helping students analyze and integrate important concepts.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802-656-1958
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library