- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
The Mind at Hand: Using Drawing to Help Students Learn Across the Disciplines
Tuesday, November 12 2013
@ 2:30 PM- 4:00 PMMichael Strauss--chemist, professor, and visual artist--long embraced writing as a way of learning across the disciplines. More recently, he's expanded his pedagogy to explore the ways drawing helps students learn and communicate in many fields. Join Dr. Strauss in a dynamic workshop which will invite faculty to explore how drawing-to-learn can be practiced in many fields as a way of helping students analyze and integrate important concepts.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802-656-1958
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library