- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, November 12 @ 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Michael Strauss--chemist, professor, and visual artist--long embraced writing as a way of learning across the disciplines. More recently, he's expanded his pedagogy to explore the ways drawing helps students learn and communicate in many fields. Join Dr. Strauss in a dynamic workshop which will invite faculty to explore how drawing-to-learn can be practiced in many fields as a way of helping students analyze and integrate important concepts.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802/656-1958; 802/363-7833
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library